Saturday, October 10, 2015

MY MINIATURE PHILIPPINE COOKWARE COLLECTION




Someone told me that I should also create a blog post about one of my interests, miniature items. So that the essence of my blog's name can be fulfilled. Now here it is :)

For my first entry about miniature, i decided to feature my Philippine Cookware collection because I got all of these with the money I earned (yes, my salary!).

Now, let me introduce each piece that I have.

By the way, I placed an apple (not real) to emphasize how small each replica is.

"KALDERO"

This is where Filipinos cook rice. Household name for this is "saingan".

"KASEROLA"

Where viands with soup or sauce are being cooked and stored. This is the common thing in Filipino Eateries or karinderya.

"KAWALI"

Used for frying and sauteing.

"TALYASI"

Wok for the Chinese. This is the larger version of Kawali. Commonly used during preparation for Filipino fiestas for large scale cooking for "handaan".




 "STEAMER"

As the name suggests, used for steaming like puto and leche flan.

"LIYANERA"

Molder for a dessert called Leche Flan

"BATYA"

As called by the manufacturer. This is where prepared ingredients are temporarily placed before cooking.

"SIYANSE AT SANDOK"

Siyanse (left), turner in English, is used for frying, paired with Kawali. Sandok (right) is laddle used for mixing ingredients being cooked.

"ULINGAN"

The Philippine version of stove. Charcoal or "uling", its root word, is used as the fuel or source of fire.


All definitions were searched in the internet. Any corrections are very welcome :)

Hope you liked my collection, the way that I do. Each pieces are uniquely cute and amazing in my eyes, sorry not sorry. :P

Disclaimer: All of the items are miniature replicas, and are not intended as toys.
All are manufactured by GRAND EAGLE.




12 comments:

  1. Nice collection! may i know where can i buy this cute tiny collection?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I am very sorry for the late reply. I am new in blogger and I didn't notice your question. You may search "Miniature Kusina" in Facebook, they are selling these items. Have a great day!

      Delete
    2. hi. nagbebenta po ako nyan. just check my fb account. "Fektah Whan" thanks

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hi! Sorry sa late reply. Ngayon ko lang nakita itong question mo. Search mo sa Facebook ang "Miniature Kusina". Nagbebenta siya ng ganito. Have a great day!

      Delete
  3. pls send me email kung san m po ito nabili j_cabreros@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. San po to pwede mag order i want to sell this to my friends pls

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi! ngbbenta po ako nyan. check my fb account. "Fektah Whan" thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi po nagbebenta po ako ng miniature cooking set just pm me thanks

    ReplyDelete